Wentrum is searching for a
Customer Care Representative
Do you know who we are?
Wentrum is a company that provides assistance for the students during all steps of their education.
- 10 years experience mostly on the USA, UK markets;
- 10 000+ partners around the world;
- >300 orders daily.
Here are the main arguments why you should apply to the vacancy:
- office in the city center (Pecherska metro station);
- communication with native speakers on a daily basis;
- ability to choose the working schedule that suits you best
(morning 7:00- 15:00; day 15:00-22:00; night- 22:00- 7:00);
- competitive and timely salary + up to 25% KPI;
- ability to raise your fix by achieving different levels of proficiency;
- additional bonuses for cross-sales and up-sales;
- possibility to work remotely after probation period;
- career growth;
- FREE corporate courses (in-house/online) and grants for external learning;
- bonuses for referring friends;
- Team Buildings and corporate parties;
- official employment;
- various activities in the office (more than 30 events per year);
- corporate library (online/offline).
Could your previous workplace offer such opportunities? 😉
Now it’s time to get acquainted with your future tasks:
- maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers, colleagues and partners;
- communicating with customers and partners through different channels of communication;
- providing partners with assistance related to orders;
- promptly process orders, applications and resolve clients’ requests;
- providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service processes;
- ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support;
- NO cold calling.
What is needed to become a part of our team:
- fluent English (B2 or higher is required);
- business communication skills;
- strong desire to work and constantly develop your skills and knowledge;
- ability to learn fast;
- basic knowledge of MS Office;
- being a team player;
- experience in customer support and communication with native speakers will be a plus.
If this is all about you, then send your CV and be ready to receive an invitation to an interview 🙂
In the meantime, while you are thinking of submitting a CV or not,
check out one of our winter corporate videos in Egypt that can influence your decision.